Our servicing team is skilled in all areas of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting. If you opt for our electrical servicing program, once we’ve installed your electrical network, we will organise a scheduled maintenance program. A member of our team will always be only a phone call away.
Electrical systems and equipment suffer deterioration as a result of normal usage. Failure from deterioration is usually very a slow process, but severe events, such as overloading of your electrical systems, circuits and equipment can accelerate the deterioration process. That’s where an effective electrical servicing program can help: if implemented correctly, it can delay failure, almost indefinitely.
Regular servicing of your electrical network can help to cut down expensive repairs long-term. We specialize in providing you the electrical service you need to remain productive and competitive, and can even repair electrical machinery breakdowns, providing building maintenance and electrical wiring services.
Our Electrical Servicing Options
We provide electrical servicing for:
- All of our designed and engineered electrical plans
- SCADA systems
- Automated industrial projects
- Complete electrical distribution systems
- Road lighting, traffic lights
- Fire alarm systems
- High and low voltage electrics
- Safety systems including safety switches
- Solar power arrays
- System integration
- Power generation
- Office, commercial and industrial refits and fit-outs
- Lighting systems, including emergency and LED lighting
- Phone and data systems
- Heating and ventilation
- And much, much more
Why Choose Precept Services Pty Ltd for Electrical Servicing?
- Creating long-term relationships with clients and suppliers is our key ambition. This means that you can be certain that we will go above and beyond to provide you with a superior quality service. Our relationships with our suppliers mean you can have a high quality energy system designed, engineered and installed and still stick to your budget.
- We provide 24 hour on-call assistance and regular maintenance visits, with experts stationed across Australia. We are passionate about our work and we want to ensure our electrical system continues to provide you with everything you need far into the future.
- We are a company that invests in the future, which means staying on top of the latest technologies and solutions and investing back into the industry.
- We are driven by a desire to create efficiencies and to create value for both the customer and ourselves. We don’t just want you to stick to your budget, we want to go out of our way to ensure you get even more than you though your budget could allow. We always aim to exceed your expectations of us, for us a contract is a starting point not a list to be checked off.
- We make sure the communication line remains open well after the completion of the job. We are always interested in feedback on our work and we provide a 24/7 on call number should you have any difficulties. We will also stop by for scheduled maintenance, we love what we do and returning to the job site is never a problem.