Anyone involved in manufacturing knows how difficult it is to turn a profit in the Australian economic environment. Wages are high, products and equipment are expensive and you have to compete with overseas companies that can provide similar products at a far reduced price. To make manufacturing work in Australia, you need to look for cost-cutting measures wherever you can and you need a progressive approach to business.
Precept Services Pty Ltd has been involved in providing industrial automation services to Australian industry since 1998. During that time we have worked with all types and sizes of industrial spaces and created automated systems for a variety of products.
Automating some of your labour is a key way to compete with overseas competitors. You will have paid off your initial investment in no time when you factor in the money you save on wages. Automated labour also offers something that human labour can’t: consistency. With automated labour, you can be sure that every bolt will be bolted in the same place, every lid will be put on properly and every label will be straight.
Our Industrial Automation Services
Our industrial automation services include:
- Consultation: our technical experts can put you on the right path and help you choose the automated system that best fits your needs.
- Design and development: our electrical engineers are the sharpest you will find. You can trust them to give you a detailed plan on how to automate your space efficiently.
- Installation: Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and stand-alone Human Machine Interface operator interfaces, machine safety products and guards, variable speed drives, vision inspection systems, wireless sensor networks and industrial networks and communications.
- Training in PLC programming and training: we will work with you to ensure that you are fully trained in using and operating all the equipment we install.
- Calibration and configuration services: we provide on-site calibration of automated equipment (even if we didn’t install it). We can calibrate null and span setting, custom signals, distance measurement and every other aspect of automated calibration and configuration.
- Networking services: networking is essential for creating a flexible and effective automated industrial space. Our experts will formulate an Ethernet solution to create an integrated network that works for you.
- Ongoing support and maintenance: we offer 24/7 on-call support for all our clients, and perform scheduled maintenance visits.
Why Choose Precept Services Pty Ltd for Industrial Automation?
- Creating win-win situations, where a contract adds value to both the client and us, is one of our chief concerns. Deciding to automate your industrial space is a considerable investment and that’s why we will run feasibility studies and generate cost reports before we begin work to ensure that you are getting the most value out of your investment.
- Skilled and accredited engineers, project managers and electrical staff will implement your entire industrial automation project. We devote a considerable amount of time and recourses into training our staff and anyone wearing the Precept Services Pty Ltd uniform will be armed with the latest in training and knowledge and will work to the highest of standards.
- We never sacrifice on safety; only accredited people who understand the safety regulations can automate your workplace. All of our staff are trained to the latest Australian standards and we never sign off on anything until we are 100% certain it is compliant.