We provide electrical construction and installation for all of our service lines. Precept Services Pty Ltd will provide you with expert advice on designs of electrical systems to ensure the system is capable of providing what you need, is compliant and can be constructed and maintained.
Our expert team of designers, engineers, installers and electrical staff will all work together to ensure that your power needs are being met. Our staff are trained and have all the necessary accreditation to construct and install our designs and manufactured components.
Our Electrical Construction and Installation Services
We provide electrical construction and installation services for:
- All of our designed and engineered electrical plans
- SCADA systems
- Automated industrial projects
- Complete electrical distribution systems
- Road lighting, traffic lights
- Fire alarm systems
- High and low voltage electrics
- Safety systems including safety switches
- Solar power arrays
- System integration
- Power generation
- Office, commercial and industrial refits and fit-outs
- Lighting systems, including emergency and LED lighting
- Phone and data systems
- Heating and ventilation
- And much, much more
Why Choose Precept Services Pty Ltd for Electrical Construction and Installation?
- We have handpicked our team over nearly 20 years so we trust every single member of our team to display quality workmanship and adhere to Precept Services Pty Ltd requirement for absolute excellence.
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships with our customers is a passion of the Precept Services Pty Ltd team. We have had some of our customers since the company was first established in 1998 and we often find that previous customers call us if they are need of an electrical technician. We value our customers at all times.
- We pride ourselves on communication, both amongst the team and with customers. We want you to be in control throughout the entire process, and we don’t do anything without your go ahead. Communication amongst the team allows us to deliver every contract on time and as promised.
- We are driven by a desire to create efficiencies and to create value for both the customer and ourselves. We don’t just want you to stick to your budget, we want to go out of our way to ensure you get even more than you thought your budget could allow. We always aim to exceed your expectations of us. For us a contract is a starting point not a list to be checked off.
- We make sure the communication line remains open well after the completion of the job. We are always interested in feedback on our work and we provide a 24/7 on call number should you have any difficulties. We will also stop by for scheduled maintenance, we love what we do and returning to the job site is never a problem.
REFERENCES FROM OUR CLIENTS:
We have received great feedback over the years about the work we do. Our clients have said;
- “I write to thank you and your team for the significant role played in the successful execution of (sic) Project.
- The project saw the completion of a completely new screen house, blending plant and additive bin section all while the existing operation continued without disruption. This in my opinion was made possible by Precept Services Pty Ltd professional approach, flexibility and understanding the importance of continuity for our operation. The ability to regularly and openly communicate enabled prompt decisions to be made, ensuring project progress. This was especially important when considering the nature of the work, significant wet weather and its impact upon site conditions.”
- “Precept Services Pty Ltd was selected due to their ability to achieve key targets combined with a competitive offer. The Project Managers on the job have remained in constant contact with (our) staff to ensure that we know exactly what is occurring with staffing at any point in time. The pro-active approach to reviewing schedules and activities of other contractors on site allowed Precept Services Pty Ltd to adapt to challenges and still bring the project in ahead of schedule.”
- “Throughout the project Precept Services Pty Ltd has presented alternative solutions that provide additional cost savings, longevity of equipment or superior integration into existing plant control software. In addition, their ability to procure switchboards and programming expertise in a very timely manner ensured that our project remained on schedule and on budget”
- Precept Services Pty Ltd have been exemplary in their approach to health and safety, providing JSA’s and work methods for all tasks performed and have been proactive daily in reviewing all works prior to commencement. Precept Services Pty Ltd employees have had no injuries or significant incidents throughout their time on site (3982 hours so far) which can only be achieved through ongoing vigilance.”
- “The project team involved in the upgrade have no hesitation in recommending Precept Services Pty Ltd for future works based on the high performance, strong safety focus and professional approach seen throughout our project.”
- We have the capability to execute every part of a project, this means you save money and you get the Precept commitment to excellence at every phase of the project.
We have experts stationed all around Australia, so there will always be an expert around to help you in whatever you need.