Precept Services Pty Ltd provides high performance solutions which are Innovative and Customer Focused.
To maintain our long term commitment to our clients.
To earn the trust of employees, customers, suppliers and the community in which we work by being forthright in our communications and consistently delivering on our commitments with safety, the environment and high ethical standards as our priorities.
To develop our staff with skills to provide excellence in performance with passion and accountability.
- SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT – We have a commitment to the health and safety of all personnel, the environment and the communities in which we work.
- INTEGRITY – We will complete all jobs by doing what we have promised to do.
- EXCELLENCE – we will achieve the highest possible work standards by valuing a quality approach to work and complying with all the highest industry standards.
- LEADERSHIP – We aim to be a leading light in the electrical industry in performance and rewarding leadership initiatives in our employees, suppliers and encouraging our clients to be leaders in their respective businesses.
- RELATIONSHIPS – We aim to develop ongoing win-win situations in business whereby we create value for all parties involved. Only by having positive relationships with our clients, suppliers and employees can we achieve excellence. Communication and consultation is an essential component of a healthy relationship.
- RESPECT – We aim to develop the respect of our clients, suppliers and employees by providing an environment of trust, teamwork and involvement of all parties to provide solutions to the needs and benefit of all stakeholders.
Workplace Health and Safety
Safety for clients and staff is our number one priority. We have a detailed, fully compliant Workplace Health and Safety Management System in place. This plan is constantly revised and strictly enforced at all operational levels. In conjunction with our clients, we develop individual site safety plans to comply with all job-specific safety and legal requirements. We have Safe Work Method Statements, and create individual Job Safety Analysis statements when required and supply all necessary certificates. All staff are appropriately trained and accredited to work in a safe manner.
Excellence in Customer Service
Precept Services Pty Ltd has worked hard to develop and employ innovative customer focused solutions. This extends to the provision of ongoing customer support, long after the job has been completed. Our ongoing support includes 24 hour on call services and scheduled maintenance visits.
Our time in the industry has shown us that by exceeding contractual expectations, rather than simply meeting them, we can create ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships. We hold these relationships with clients, suppliers and employees as central to our ongoing success.
We create long-term relationships with clients by keeping our promises and creating open and honest opportunities for communication with our clients. Positive relationships with staff also mean better service for our clients. We aim to create a high performance staff base, which is trained and compliant with all industry best practice and safety standards. We aim to empower our staff – leadership and accountability are regularly rewarded.
We want to be a company that’s beneficial to work with and for. Suppliers can be confident that experts will handle their products and receive positive reviews due to the promise of customer satisfaction.
We are committed to Australia’s wider construction industry and aim to make positive and lasting contributions to its future. We provide staff with the highest levels of training and qualifications, so they are leaders in the industry, helping us provide quality solutions for our clients. We have actively involved ourselves in industry associations such as the National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) and will continue to make any contributions we can to the betterment of the industry’s future.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Precept Services Pty Ltd values its corporate social responsibilities and actively partakes in projects that benefit society and the environment both in Australia and overseas.
Not only do we have a significant environmental policy aimed at minimising all detrimental impact on the local community and environment, but moreover we want to make a positive impact in the world.
Precept Services Pty Ltd supports a number of local and international community and environmental projects. See the projects we are supporting in our Corporate Social Responsibility section.