Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems are an invaluable tool in maximizing the productivity of your commercial or industrial space and ensuring your power systems are running as efficiently as possible.
Precept Services Pty Ltd staff are experts in the design, development, testing and installation of SCADA systems of all sizes. From small commercial properties to large, industrial worksites, we can provide a power monitoring system that alerts you of any problems and gives you information in plain English.
Our SCADA Systems Solutions
Our SCADA system solutions are:
- Flexible and can be easily programmed to respond to a variety of sensory inputs. This means your system can adapt to the changing needs of your power system.
- Designed to send out automatic alerts via text or email 24/7. You don’t have to pay someone to monitor your power system and you can even opt for the alerts to be sent to us so we can respond straight away.
- Programmed to give information in plain English, no technical knowledge is required to gain information from our SCADA systems.
- Created with tools to filter out unnecessary alarms, so you don’t receive a hundred notifications a day. You only receive important notices and alarms.
- Connected to a network, so if the monitoring Master fails, another Master in the network will keep generating reports on your system with absolutely no downtime.
Advantages of Installing a SCADA System
- Maximise productivity: you can see where your power is going and where it should be directed. Electricity is expensive; you don’t want to be wasting it unnecessarily. The reports will allow you to easily find inefficiencies in the system and improve them, by replacing them or organising recalibrations.
- Reduction in operating and maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay someone to monitor your system.
- Protect your investment and keep it safe: you will be alerted with enough time to fix any problems in your electrical system and prevent them from becoming disasters. The SCADA system will ensure your power network remains compliant and does what it should be doing.
Why Choose Precept Services Pty Ltd for Your SCADA System?
- Established in 1998, we have extensive experience in designing, developing and installing SCADA systems.
- We are constantly researching innovations in SCADA systems, so you can rest assured that your installation will be completed using the latest and most effective technologies.
- We offer 24/7 on-call maintenance support for your system, and you can even choose to have the alerts directed to us. We have experts stationed around Australia, so there will always be someone on hand to deal with any problem you have.
- We also offer services in design and engineering so you can bundle your SCADA system into a complete package. With one company taking care of everything, you can be certain of consistencies in the system and in workmanship.
Over the years, we have created strong relationships with suppliers. We know what quality is and we only choose the best; the savings we receive from our suppliers are passed on to you so you can invest them back into your business.