Entering into a Preventative Maintenance Agreement with Precept Services Pty Ltd is a way to guarantee that your electrical system and equipment will run safely, compliantly and reliably. We promise that an agreement will improve the performance of your power assets and increase their lifespan.
A preventative maintenance agreement will consist of scheduled maintenance and testing to prevent breakdowns. Our electrical maintenance experts will be able to detect little problems before they escalate into major issues. Preventative maintenance also decreases the frequency of replacing equipment and components, so that an agreement with us will save you money, and free up resources so you can focus on what’s important – running your business.
Our Preventive Maintenance Services
A preventative maintenance agreement with Precept Services Pty Ltd could include:
- Equipment testing: we use diagnostic testing and screening programs to check for acidity, colour, dielectric strength, interfacial tension, specific gravity and water content. This type of testing will extend to all of your power assets.
- Cleaning and lubrication of equipment: general maintenance like this is crucial in ensuring your equipment performs to its peak.
- Oil analysis and hot vac solutions: we will perform a lab test on the oil in equipment such as circuit breakers and oil transformers. Testing oil samples will help us document trends in your equipment’s performance and predict future problems. If we are unhappy with the oil sample we will perform a hot vac, which involves heating the oil, circulating the oil, reprocessing it and cleaning it. It’s almost like dialysis for your electrical equipment.
- Switchboard inspections: we can perform these onsite and they are crucial in decreasing the risk of power outages. We will maintain your switchboard equipment to AS 2467 – Maintenance of Electrical Switchgear. Having a compliant switchboard will be one of the first things WorkSafe checks.
- Thermographic screening: this is another tool in our testing kit. It uses the latest in infrared technology to find faults that would otherwise be invisible and it is very cheap to use.
- Generator servicing: you need to have complete faith in your back-up power. Precept Services Pty Ltd can give you this by organising regular maintenance on your generator. Just like a car, your generator needs regular attention to maintain its performance.
- Lightning protection: use us to ensure that your lightning protection is certified to an AS1768/ 2007.
- Power factor correction: having an expert team maintaining your PFC ensures efficiency of units and keeps costs as low as possible.
- UPS maintenance: maintaining your UPS is a crucial factor in protecting your equipment. Ensure your UPS is maintained and certified to AS 62640.3 – 2002.
Why Choose Precept Services Pty Ltd for Preventive Maintenance?
- Maintaining relationships with our customers is a core focus of our company; we will do everything we can to offer you a perfect service and to support you wherever you need it. This includes 24/7 call outs and a promise to effectively communicate with you before we do anything.
- We have experts in all fields of electric maintenance, stationed all around Australia. An expert is always just a phone call away.
Our staff are all constantly trained and skilled in the latest maintenance techniques, so your equipment will be looked after using all the latest and greatest technology that is on offer.